We consider ourselves part of your team. We’re in it for the long-haul, not the short-run.
With a long history in the B2B technology space at the enterprise level, our goal is to provide that same level of expertise to small tech companies taking new products to market. We’ll guide you through a proven process that identifies highly targeted markets and gets your product in front of them fast.
Unlike large agencies, we prefer to integrate our team with yours and work as an extension of your business. Think of us as your own virtual marketing department.
Meet the Founder
With more than 20 years of experience in technology marketing, Melissa Lautzenhiser founded Marketing Matters to provide product marketing services to small tech companies. With experience launching several 1.0 products, she has held multiple roles in product marketing and spent several years in direct sales. She began her career in public relations working at one of the largest firms in the Midwest.
Certifications, Memberships, Volunteer Activity
- Inbound Certified, HubSpot
- Product Marketing Certified, Pragmatic Marketing
- Product Management Certified, Pragmatic Marketing
- Sandler Sales Training Certified
- TechStars Startup Week Phoenix volunteer
- Girls in Tech, Phoenix volunteer
- Alzheimer’s Association volunteer